- HOW IT WORKS?
- THE INFLUENCER I'VE HIRED IS NOT RESPONSING ANYMORE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- HOW TO FILL OUT YOUR CAMPAIGN DETAILS TO GET MORE PROPOSALS?
- WHAT IF I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH THE REVIEW?
- WHY HASN'T MY CAMPAIGN BEEN APPROVED?
- YOUR CAMPAIGN WAS APPROVED, WHAT'S NEXT?
- YOU'RE LIVE, NOW WHAT'S NEXT?
- HOW MUCH COST YOUR SERVICES?
- WHAT SHOULD BE INCLUDING IN A PROPOSAL?
- WHAT ARE THE RESTRICTIONS IN CAMPAIGNS?
- HOW CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH THE INFLUENCERS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A BRAND USING WHATSBLOG?
- HOW DOES WHATSBLOG INCREASE YOUR ROI?
- IS WHATBLOG A FREE BUSINESS?
- HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY THE INFLUENCER I'VE HIRED?
- WHAT IS TOTAL REACH? HOW IS IT CALCULATED?
- WHO'S PAYING FOR THE PRODUCT AND SHIPPING?
- ARE INFLUENCERS MEANT TO DO ONLY POSITIVE REVIEWS?
- HOW DO I KNOW WHEN THE INFLUENCER HAS COMPLETED HIS REVIEW?
- WHAT IF THE REVIEW IS INVALID?
- WHAT IF AN INFLUENCER DOESN'T REVIEW MY PRODUCT?
- HOW MANY CAMPAIGNS CAN YOU RUN SIMULTANEOUSLY?
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO EDIT YOUR CAMPAIGN AFTER IT HAS BEEN POSTED LIVE?
- DO BRANDS SEE WHO APPLIED TO THEIR CAMPAIGNS?
- CAN I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT ON WHATSBLOG WHENEVER I WANT?
- HOW MANY PRODUCTS CAN BE SENT TO AN INFLUENCER?
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR WHATSBLOG TO APPROVE A CAMPAIGN?
- WHO CAN SEE YOUR CAMPAIGNS?
THE INFLUENCER I'VE HIRED IS NOT RESPONSING ANYMORE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
All our Influencers are asked to respond to eventual campaign questions in a timely manner. Of course, it should be kept in mind that Influencers are also busy. In the unusual event that you are having trouble contacting an Influencer you've hired, we are at your disposal and will help you reach out to them on your behalf to try and move things forward. Simply e-mail us at email@example.com, including your campaign name and the Influencer you have been trying to reach. However, in the instance we aren't able to make contact either, your funds will be released back to your card and you can hire another Influencer.
HOW TO FILL OUT YOUR CAMPAIGN DETAILS TO GET MORE PROPOSALS?
A simple way to get more proposals that are a better fit for your brand is to provide more information in your campaign details.
Keep it short and informative. Unless your brand name is fairly well known, don't include it in the title. Instead, explain what your product is and what you are looking for. You may want to use this space to call out specifics for your campaign such as "Looking For US Fashion Instagramers Only with 10K followers minimum or similar conditions to find proposals best fit for your brand.
The following should be included:
A link to your website - Influencers will want to learn more about your brand and this makes it easier for them to find you.
Any subscriber minimums (noncompulsory) - We advise you to be open minded about working with Influencers of all sizes but if you have a minimum size Influencer needed for you campaign, state it clearly in your details.
WHY! - Try to sell your company. Express the benefits and welfares of your company to appeal to Influencers, giving them reasons to want to work with you. Don't be modest.
Location details - If your company can only ship to certain countries or states, be sure to list that.
Formatting - Make it easy to read, keep in mind that Influencers are also busy.
This is the link that will direct the influencer to the individual product or brand you wish for them to promote. After hiring an influencer, it will automatically be changed into a tracking link so you can trace clicks from each influencer you hire.
This is the price range you are willing to spend per piece of content created. This is a suggested budget; influencers will be allowed to bid above or below. The higher the budget, the greater the influencer will send you proposals.
This is the last date influencer proposals will be acknowledged. Influencers will send you a proposed due date to complete their content. It is up to you to then negotiate and establish a mutually agreeable date for content delivery.
The more campaign details you present, the better for both you and the Creator. This prevents people from wasting time looking through unfit proposals and honestly, no one wants to waste time writing proposals they aren't eligible for, so make sure details are available.
WHAT IF I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH THE REVIEW?
In the rare instance a brand is not happy with their review, it is often due to a misunderstanding as expectations were not set from the start and therefore couldn't be met. To prevent this instance from happening, make sure you're campaign details have been written clearly and are easy to understand.
Furthermore, once you accept an Influencer's proposal, remember that a workroom where you can chat with the Influencer is opened. This is the occasion for you to finalize details about the review.
WHY HASN'T MY CAMPAIGN BEEN APPROVED?
We try to review and approve all new campaigns under the following 48 hours but in the event that your campaign hasn't been approved, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reasons a campaign may not have been approved:
Unclear product campaign details
We can't find you on the Internet!
Your brand or product isn't a good fit for Influencers Marketing
Poor campaign photo that isn't representative of the brand or with too low resolution
Your product isn't live yet
Whatsblog is a marketplace open to many types of products, brands or services but we will not approve all campaigns that are created for safety reasons, amongst others. We try to respond to all campaigns even if they are not approved, but if you do not hear from us, feel free to follow-up.
YOUR CAMPAIGN WAS APPROVED, WHAT'S NEXT?
That's when the real fun begins. To make sure your campaign is a success, some tips and advice were put together to make sure everything goes smoothly.
YOU'RE LIVE, NOW WHAT'S NEXT?
Once your campaign has been approved, Influencers interested in your campaign will submit proposals and bids within your price range to work with your brand. You will receive plenty of proposals from Influencers who want to work with you within minutes of your campaign going live.
HOW MUCH COST YOUR SERVICES?
At Whatsblog, our mission is to connect Brands and Influencers while delivering the most value for both parties. In retribution for the offered service, Whatsblog charges a 10% fee on top of the amount negotiated with the Influencer. For example, if you agree to pay USD 100 for a sponsorship, your overall expense will be USD 110.
WHAT SHOULD BE INCLUDING IN A PROPOSAL?
All proposals include three key information: price, completion date and further details on what the Influencer is proposing to put in their review to promote your brand. The influencer's stats including follower count, gender and all linked social profiles will also be pulled up.
You have three options after you've reviewed a proposal: accept, reject or request changes.
If you accept:
This means you've found your perfect match. Simply click on "Approve and Hire". We will then ask you to fund the campaign. Please note that we collect funds at this point and hold them in PayPal, ensuring that if for some reason the Influencer does not deliver on their proposal, we can refund you. Only after the completion of the campaign will funds be delivered to the Influencer.
After funding the Influencer, a notification will be sent and a workroom allowing you to ask any further questions (on a touch base) will be opened.
If you reject:
If the Influencer isn't fit for you campaign, simply click "Decline". The proposal will be removed from your proposals page. No hard feelings.
If you request changes:
If you have questions or want to request changes to the proposal, simply click on "Workroom" and you can send a message with the changes you'd like them to make. They will then have the option to accept, reject or ask questions back.
Repeat: Don't forget that you can hire as many Influencers as you'd like so hire away! We also advise you to keep conversations on the platforms everything's in one place and it is easier to track.
As always, if you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
WHAT ARE THE RESTRICTIONS IN CAMPAIGNS?
To make sure guidelines for safety and quality are met, each campaign submitted on Whatsblog is reviewed for approval by our team before being available in our marketplace. The list below is the types of campaigns that are usually flagged or declined. Please make sure your brand or product doesn't fall under the following categories:
- Adult or explicit content
- Drug related products or services (this includes cannabis, tobacco etc.)
- Promotion of competing platforms
- Grow you social media following promotions
- Promotion of your own social media channels
- Political Products / Services
HOW CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH THE INFLUENCERS?
Whatsblog offers 2 ways for Brands to communicate with Influencers: the Invite System and the WorkRoom.
To ask influencer any question related to its reach and in order to invite him/ her to apply to your campaign, you can send the Influencer a message via the Invite System.
Once the Influencer has been hired, you can communicate with him / her using the Workroom
Through the workroom, you can ask an Influencer to make some adjustments on a review, enquire on the progress of your campaign or simply be in touch.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A BRAND USING WHATSBLOG?
Brands responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Creating a straight campaign
- Keeping an open mind when selecting an Influencer for your campaign
- Shipping products and providing it's tracking number to the influencer. Products must be provided at no charge.
- Extending completion time if you or the Influencer encounter complications
- Respond to messages in the workroom in a timely manner
- Act in a professional manner.
HOW DOES WHATSBLOG INCREASE YOUR ROI?
Studies proved that readers trust the blogs they read and businesses can submit free products to bloggers at minimal charge. Bloggers can influence thousands, if not millions to see your product review and make potential buyers for your product. Basically, the price of getting your product in front of millions of people could be the cost of one free product. This comes back as a profitable ROI.
IS WHATBLOG A FREE BUSINESS?
Whatsblog charges 10% of the amount you have decided to pay the Influencer you've hired. If you have hired an influencer for $100 then you'll have to pay $110 for the total cost of your campaign.
Whatsblog represents over 10 000 Influencers who review and create social buzz for brands. When creating your campaign, you can select what kind of bloggers can reach you to review your product.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY THE INFLUENCER I'VE HIRED?
The industry suggested budget price for sponsored campaigns, we recommend multiplying the influencer's total reach by .003. If an Influencer has a total reach of 100,000 multiplied by .003, the suggested rate will be $300. But then again, the pricing can be negotiated so both you and the influencer can come to an agreement that suit you.
WHAT IS TOTAL REACH? HOW IS IT CALCULATED?
Total Reach is the extent of an influencer's social channels.
Total Reach = blog visitors + Facebook friends & likes + Twitter followers + YouTube subscribers + Instagram followers
WHO'S PAYING FOR THE PRODUCT AND SHIPPING?
Since the Influencer is meant to test and review the product, products and shipping fees are at the expense of the Brand. This is part of the efforts made by the Brand to compensate Influencer for his work.
ARE INFLUENCERS MEANT TO DO ONLY POSITIVE REVIEWS?
Whatsblog believes in honest reviews about products. Whatsblog will not intervene on negative ratings if a blogger gives a business a negative review.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN THE INFLUENCER HAS COMPLETED HIS REVIEW?
Once the Influencer has completed his tasks, the link to the review will be on your Whatsblog profile page in the "COMPLETED" tab.
WHAT IF THE REVIEW IS INVALID?
Whatsblog considers a review invalid if:
- It is obvious the product has not been tested
- The post is a product other than the one provided to the Influencer
- The post was copy/pasted from the business website
- The link submitted isn't valid and does not direct to the actual post or isn't the link that was specified for that task.
If a submitted task falls into one of these categories, feel free to e-mail Whatsblog at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the campaign name, influencer's name, invalid task and URL of the post you feel falls into one of these categories. The Whatsblog Review Team will then investigate and take appropriate action which may include but isn't limited to the removal of the influencer's task verification.
WHAT IF AN INFLUENCER DOESN'T REVIEW MY PRODUCT?
The brand can rate and review each influencer using Whatsblog Star Rating System. Furthermore, the percent of reviews a blogger completes on time and their completion percentage is tracked by our software. These statistics will impact a business' decision and give them an idea of the Influencer's reliability. As a community, everyone helps police the website to keep this software as safe as possible.
An Influencer's completion percentage is the percent of reviews that have been completed and verified within the agreed upon time from the date the product has been marked shipped. We recommend Influencer's with a completion percentage of 90% or higher. However, the system will provide a warning if you approve anyone with a completion percentage under 85%.
HOW MANY CAMPAIGNS CAN YOU RUN SIMULTANEOUSLY?
As to allow you maximize your social media reach, there are no campaign number limitations at Whatsblog.
To make sure your Brand has an optimal impact, we suggest you to run 5 to 10 campaigns simultaneously without interruption.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO EDIT YOUR CAMPAIGN AFTER IT HAS BEEN POSTED LIVE?
You can't change your campaign when it has been launched but the campaign can be closed from your Whatsblog profile. Simply click on the "CAMPAIGNS" tab, click on "RUNNING",
"CLOSE THIS CAMPAIGN". You will then be redirected to the campaign page so you can re-edit the campaign and launch it again.
DO BRANDS SEE WHO APPLIED TO THEIR CAMPAIGNS?
Each brand will be able to see the list of Influencers who sent some proposals to their campaign, their social media URL and other relevant statistics important for a product or brand's promotion.
CAN I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT ON WHATSBLOG WHENEVER I WANT?
Brands are free to close their accounts anytime as long as they have no ongoing campaign. Though, we suggest you to keep your account live since this would allow you to gain exposure. Brands are not charged any fee for any sleeping account
HOW MANY PRODUCTS CAN BE SENT TO AN INFLUENCER?
A brand usually sends only one product to the influencer of their campaign.
The following are valid reasons to ask for a refund:
- The review was copy/pasted
- The review contains incorrect product information
- The review contains spelling and/or grammar mistakes
Invalid reasons to reject the transfer of funds include:
- The influencer wrote a negative review
- The post did not exceed traffic expectations
- Writing style isn't satisfying
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR WHATSBLOG TO APPROVE A CAMPAIGN?
A campaign is typically approved within the following 24 hours of business hours. Whatsblog manually checks and approves all campaigns before they go live, so we ask you to please adjust your marketing and shipping schedules accordingly. Please note that if you submit on Friday, allow the weekend to go by before seeking approval.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR CAMPAIGNS?
After approval by our review team, your campaign is live on Whatsblog for anyone surfing the Internet to see. Campaigns can also be found via Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. If you don't want your promotion page to have an index or follow tag, feel free to contact Whatsblog support at email@example.com.
HOW IT WORKS?
You've officially registered for Whatsblog brand account. This checklist is here to help, answering questions you may have on how Whatsblog works.
Start by clicking "Create Campaign" on the top left corner of your profile page and fill out the requested fields such as"
- Campaign title
- Campaign details
- Product URL
- Price Range
- Campaign Category
Select the social media channels you want your product / brand promoted on.
And hit the button " Launch Campaign"
- After creating your campaign, it will automatically be sent to our Whatsblog team for approval. Once it has been reviewed and approved, it will be shared with our network of influencers. Approvals usually take up to 2 business days tops.
- You can expect proposals within a few hours after your campaign's approval.
- You will then be able to review proposals, stats and proposed costs from Influencers interested in promoting your campaign. From there on, select and hire the Influencers that are fit for your campaign with whom you'd like to work with.
- Activate workrooms to discuss fund proposals. Without funding the proposal, the influencer cannot work. Please note that all funds are held in PayPal and will only be released to the influencer once they have finished their review.
- Send bullet points or video brief to the Influencer, this will help them get an idea of what you are expecting and help them get started. Keep in mind that you are looking for organic content created by the Influencer rather than a commercial.
- Send product to Influencer - If your campaign includes a product, box it up and ship it off.
- Now all you have to do is wait for the review to be done. This will depend on the deadline you've agreed on with the Influencer. Once your campaign has been completed by the influencer , the URL's of the reviews will be displayed on your profile page under the page COMPLETED
If you follow this checklist, it will help ensure your campaign runs smoothly.
This checklist helps ensure a successfully ran campaign. For further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org