Whatsblog helps brands find Influencers to create promotional online content, for the brands' products or services, throughout numerous social medias.
The Platform is provided to:
- Assist you in gathering information on the various types of Campaign opportunities as well as the Brands on the Platform.
- Enable you to post information regarding said self and Campaign opportunities.
- Post reviews.
- Enable communication with Brands, with the objective of coming to an understanding (Campaign Agreement).
- Facilitate payment transmissions from the Brands to you, following the Campaign Agreement.
Furthermore, Whatsblog reserves the right to change any information, material or content (including but not limited to it's price) on the Platform at anytime and possibly without previous notice.
Use of the Platform
As a condition to use the Platform, the following are warranted:
- You have reached the age of majority (following the jurisdiction of residence)
- You hold the legal authority to create a binding legal contract
- Information supplied by you is accurate and complete
- You load, transmit to or enter onto the Platform
- We collect from your local computer system or any third-parties (with your permission) including all results from processing such data (compilations and derived works) for the sole purpose of:
- Providing the Platform services
- Complying with applicable law
- Whatsblog's reasonable analysis and data withholding policies.
As per requirement, you must sign up for a user account and be issued with a username and password login credentials by Whatsblog, in order to use the Platform as well as the services it offers. When you are issued your User ID, you must keep it secure (it is personal and isn't meant to be shared with anyone else) and you shall not collect any personal data from other users, including account names.
Whatsblog holds the right to disable any issued User Account to its sole discretion. In that case, access to Whatsblog, your account details and any associated campaigns will be denied.
Term and Termination
Campaign Agreements with Campaign Initiators
The Platform allows you to view the Brands' profiles, but only those who have registered on our Platform and have chosen to let you view their profiles.
When a Brand selects you for a Campaign throughout the Platform, you may separately enter an agreement with said Brand on such terms and conditions agreed by both parties. For example, the Campaign Agreement may contain:
- A description of the services you're expected to provide the Brand.
- Payment terms
- Any other terms and conditions discussed between both parties through this Platform or otherwise.
Furthermore, any content submitted through the Platform within the Campaign Agreement and accepted by the Brand will remain publicly available through your social media account(s), for a minimum of six months or longer depending on specified term in the Campaign Agreement. Whatsblog does not make any guaranties of any kind in respect of Brands and Campaign Agreements. It shall also be understood that you agree to act in good faith while negotiating or completing your obligations under each Campaign Agreement.
Facilitated Payment withholding Approval
Following a Campaign Agreement, if Whatsblog facilitates the transmission of any payments, it may (in its sole discretion) withhold from any such Facilitated Payment any amount that is payable to Whatsblog. In respect to any Campaign Agreement and Facilitated Payment, Whatsblog is not your trustee or fiduciary. Nonetheless, if Whatsblog find the funds to be a breach of applicable law (including but not limited to fraud and money laundering), Whatsblog reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to hold said Facilitated Payment. The same entity applies if Whatsblog is required to cooperate with law enforcement.
Six months exclusivity
The following six months of:
- The date when you last communicated with the Brand through the Platform or otherwise
- The execution date of the Campaign Agreement you've entered into with said Brand ("Commencement Date")
Neither you nor your associates or agents will enter into an agreement directly or indirectly with mentioned Brand to come up with any promotional content, subject to the following exemptions:
- You are entering a Campaign Agreement with the Brand; or
- You were engaged in good-faith negotiations with the Brand to come up with the promotional content regarding its products or services on or before the "Commencement Date"; or
- You are renewing an agreement that expired after the Commencement Date with the Brand.
Reviews and Comments
By submitting any content onto the Platform or Whatsblog, including any Brand or Campaign reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or similar information (collectively "Submissions"), you grant Whatsblog and its associates the right to:
- Modify, edit, translate, use, reproduce, share, create derivative works from and publicly display such submissions throughout the world in any media
- Use the name you have submitted regarding the post of said submissions.
Whatsblog takes no responsibility and will not be held liable for any submission you've posted or submitted. If you do not agree with these conditions, please do not provide us with any submissions. You are therefore fully responsible for the content of your submissions. You shall not post or transfer to or from the Platform the following:
- Any unlawful, threating, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/ or privacy.
- Any commercial material or content (including but not limited to advertisements and solicitation for funds)
- Any material or content that violates any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
You shall be held solely liable for any violation of the listed restrictions.
All content of the Whatsblog website are: © 2016 Whatsblog Inc.
Please keep in mind that Brands may have additional privacy policies that govern their practices in collecting, storing using and disclosing your personal information. You hereby represent and warrant to Whatsblog that you have read and understood the privacy policies or statements imposed by any Brand with whom you decide to work with through the Platform.
No unlawful or prohibited use
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not:
- Frame, mirror or otherwise include the Platform or the content or any part thereof on any website.
- Access, monitor or copy any part of the Platform or the content using any automated means or any manual process for any purpose without written express permission
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion or bypass other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Platform
- Take action that imposes, in Whatsblog's discretion, an unreasonable large load on the Platform.
- Deep-link to any portion of the Platform for any purpose.
- Remove any watermarks, labels or other legal proprietary notices included in any Campaign or content from the Platform
- Mofidy the platform or any campaigns including any modification for the purpose of disguising or changing the ownership or source of the Platform or a Campaign
- Use the platform or any Campaign content as part of any service for sharing or other multi-person use unless specifically permitted by an applicable Campaign Agreement and only in the exact manner enabled by therein
- Attempt to assist, authorize or encourage others to disable any of the security features or components such as digital right management software or encryption that protect Whatsblog and its users
- Copy, edit, share, transfer, sell, publish in any form any part of the Platform or its content
- Create derivative works from the content published on the Platform, in whole or in part
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or other exploit any part of the Platform or its content
- Use of access the Platform in a manner that violates the rights of any third party
- Upload to or transmit through the Platform any information, data or other content that is offensive or that violates any laws in each case as determined by Whatsblog (in its sole discretion)
Third party websites
The platform provides links to third party websites. Whatsblog does not guarantee their quality, accuracy, reliability for any purpose, nor does Whatsblog endorse the information contained on those websites. The content in any linked website is not under Whatsblog's control and if you access any such website, you hereby acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Whatsblog may hire other companies for business related functions such as processing payments on our behalf. Whatsblog's payment processing partner may ask you to provide certain personal data for the purpose of making said payment through its financial institutions and complying with any federal and/or state laws and regulations. Therefore, they may communicate with you directly. Any information provided to Whatsblog's third party will remain confidential and only be used for intended purposes.
As previously mentiones, the downloading and/or viewing of content is done so at your own risk. Whatsblog cannot and does not guarantte or warrant that the Platform or its content is compatible with your computer system or that any related links are free of viruses, Trojan horses, disabling devices or any other code that manifests contamination or destructive properties. You are therefore solely responsible in any such circumstances as well as costs of any service or repairs for your computer system if necessary as a result of your use of the Platform.
Communications not confidential
Whatsblog does not warranty the confidentiality of any communication through the Platform. Even though Whatsblog generally adheres in securing data transmission to and from, though the Platform. You hereby understand and agree that Whatsblog cannot and does not guaranty the security of transmitted data over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of the Platform or Whatsblog itself.